A guide for sourcing and manifesting your next step
Are you looking for a tool to help you live your most brave and creative life? Do you love affirmation decks, inspirational quotes, and motivational sayings to help get you through your day? Are you looking for a coach to walk you through your goals and next steps?
If so, then we created this deck for you. This deck is a passion project from coaches Heather Vickery and Rachel Swanson. Together we have spent a year designing and developing this manifestation deck, all with the goal of give you the tools you need to source your next steps in life and career.
- 48 Cards printed on luxuriously thick 400 GSM card stock
- Cards finished with soft matte lamination and colored (or glitter) edges. (See stretch goals!)
- Beautifully designed box with a lid.
- Printed guidebook that fits inside the box
About the Deck:
Our goal was to design a deck that was like having two coaches in your corner. Heather is in the business of BRAVE, helping people find their most courageous and brave paths. Rachel is in the business of CREATIVITY, helping people build lives that engage their creative spark. Together, we want to help you CREATE BRAVE.
This deck has 48 cards. Each card has a different word and image that you can use to guide your work for the day or week. Under the word there is a phrase that you can use as encouragement as you live into the message of the card.
Included in the deck is a guidebook. The guidebook will give practical support and ideas as you live your creatively brave life. Each card will have a description, ideas for next steps, and a question to use as a prompt for journaling and reflection.
The card artwork is beautiful, abstract enough to let you make your own associations with the words on the cards.
Using the Deck:
You can use the deck in many ways! Here are a few of our ideas:
- Draw a card each day to use as a frame to guide your day
- Look through the deck and choose the card that most resonates with you and reflect on how that idea is showing up in your life
- Leave a card on your desk as a conversation starter with colleagues or clients
- Choose a card each day as a journaling prompt
- Read the guidebook cover to cover and make a collage out of the cards. Hey, there are no rules!
Shipping within the Continental United States is included. If you are outside of the Continental United States please message us directly through the contact form so we can quote you for shipping. We can ship to anywhere in the world.