Should • Rebirth • Feminist
True allyship and activism means living your values unapologetically and out loud. It means standing up to the haters and the trolls, being willing to be called in (and called out) when you make your own mistakes along the way, and centering the voices of those more marginalized than you.
Becky Mollenkamp isn’t afraid to put her values first in her business. Becky shares her journey towards having a socially conscious and responsible business and the struggles we, as women, face in trying to unwire our patriarchal training. The self-shame is real folks.
- Enough is wonderful
- You don’t know it all and you never will
- Coaching work requires being real about generational lessons
- Awareness around messaging and conditioning brings freedom
- Shame and blame are the sharpest, most dangerous tools
- Consider it calling in and not calling out
- Have compassion for the icky parts. No judgment. Honor how you feel.
- When you get it wrong, love yourself for that.
- Embrace “And” rather than “or”
- The more you do the work, the faster you’re able to move through the challenges
- Celebration by speaking victories out loud
Get additional details, show notes, links, and a full transcript of the episode here.
ORDER YOUR COPY OF F*CK FEARLESS – MAKING THE BRAVE LEAP TODAY, Click Here!
Order your Create Brave Manifestation Card Decks here.
Check out The Brave Files Book Collection here!
Get your BRAVE on by joining our exclusive (and FREE) Facebook Collective, Brave on Purpose. Join here.
Share your feedback by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org