Junaid Ahmed likes to take things apart and learn how they work from the inside out. This desire has led him to have many fascinating hobbies and even led to a brand new career and a thriving podcast called Hacks and Hobbies.
This UX designer turned storyteller has been a passionate technologist for three decades and loves to tinker with tech software and woodworking, beekeeping and so much more.
- Be an engaged storyteller
- Own your story
- Look for the signs in life! Embrace these signs and take action.
- Hobbies lead to personal growth, unlimited learning opportunities, and growing your network.
- There are so many ways to get started, just do the thing and don’t worry about perfection.
- Be curious. Always curious!
- Knowing how things work helps you better understand what’s happening and come up with better solutions.
- Being curious about the “how” allows you to stay curious, create and help not only yourself but others to grow.
- We are not on an island. You’re always making an impact and changing others' lives.
- Take time for yourself by building hobbies that support your “me time.”
- Celebrating “the thing” with like-minded people makes the celebration so enjoyable.
- Charity of the week: Islamic Relief. Providing relief efforts all over the world.
Get additional details, show notes, links, and a full transcript of the episode here.
ORDER YOUR COPY OF F*CK FEARLESS – MAKING THE BRAVE LEAP TODAY, Click Here!
Order your Create Brave Manifestation Card Decks here.
Check out The Brave Files Book Collection here!
Get your BRAVE on by joining our exclusive (and FREE) Facebook Collective, Brave on Purpose. Join here.
Share your feedback by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org