Unexpected • Unpredictable • Exciting
When Annie White Brown's daughter was born with Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus, she turned to her Jamaican roots and natural remedies to help alleviate her daughter's skin issues after surgeries. Her passion for herbal healing grew, leading her to develop a unique brand of essential oils, herbs, and natural butters that provided her daughter with much-needed relief.
Discover how Annie's determination and knowledge transformed her backyard make-and-take parties into a thriving business. From her exploration of aromatherapy to the explosive growth of NaturalAnnie Essentials on social media platforms like TikTok, Annie's commitment to self-care and her customers shines through. Immerse yourself in her journey as she opens an in-person candle bar, where people can blend their own candles, and find out how Annie's unwavering dedication has not only transformed her family's life but also inspired others to embrace the healing power of natural remedies.
Join us for an inspiring episode filled with resilience, love, and the transformative impact of NaturalAnnie Essentials in the world of natural remedies.
- Annie’s daughter overcame all odds and obstacles to live a thriving life.
- Spina Bifida is where the spinal cord doesn’t meet.
- Hydrocephalus is a neurological disorder caused by an abnormal buildup of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) in the ventricles (cavities) deep within the brain
- Tiffany had four surgeries within the first month of life and had many skin issues after the procedures.
- Annie started using essential oils, and natural shea butter – making her own concoctions.
- Aromatherapy certified – This is where she learned to create her own formulas.
- This led to make-and-take parties in the backyard.
- During a popup show customers were asking for candles and this became the new path for NaturalAnnie Essentials!
- Scents put you in different moods.
- NaturalAnnie Essentials is the sole income for Annie’s family.
- Annie built her business via Facebook, Instagram, and pop-up shops. In 2020 she started TikTok and then things really exploded.
- Mid-2020 Annie needed studio space because it could no longer be housed at her home. This eventually led to the in-person candle bar where folks can have candle-making experiences and blend their own candles.
- Annie reserves one day a week just for herself. This helps her stay centered and not get too overwhelmed. She also sets mornings aside for herself – sitting, relaxing, and being still.
- Celebration is all about quiet time for herself!
- Charity: The Ronald McDonald House
- Connect with Annie: naturalannieessientials.com and on TikTok
If you’ve been inspired, touched, entertained, or motivated by this or any of Heather Vickery’s content you can “say thanks” by buying her a virtual coffee!
Let's connect …
ORDER YOUR COPY OF F*CK FEARLESS – MAKING THE BRAVE LEAP TODAY, Click Here!
Order your Create Brave Manifestation Card Decks here.
Share your feedback by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or via Instagram DM's.