Nomadic • Strength • Resilient
Beth Hughes has seen more heartache than most. She is a Sexual Assault survivor, a former member of the military, and has experienced the tragic, death of a child. Yet her ability to connect with spirit, embrace forgiveness and be resilient has been her life support. She shares the stories of her nomadic lifestyle, her strength, and her resilience on TikTok and now she shares it with Heather Vickery and The Brave Files.
- Forgiveness is something we teach ourselves. It’s about those who forgive, not about the forgiven.
- Not all connections need to be understood to be appreciated
- Sometimes all it takes is one person to share their story to not feel so alone.
- Shedding everything is sometimes the only thing to push us to our own self-empowerment
- Share your story, you never know who may be affected by it
- You do not have to be religious to be spiritual
Get additional details, show notes, links, and a full transcript of the episode here.
ORDER YOUR COPY OF F*CK FEARLESS – MAKING THE BRAVE LEAP TODAY, Click Here!
Order your Create Brave Manifestation Card Decks here.
Check out The Brave Files Book Collection here!
Get your BRAVE on by joining our exclusive (and FREE) Facebook Collective, Brave on Purpose. Join here.
Share your feedback by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org