POSSIBILITY • COURAGEOUS • RESILIENT
Can you take that which was harmful and unacceptable and apply lessons toward a happy, healthy life? Tanya_Marie Dubé says she did just that. After surviving a childhood in and out of the foster care system and then living on the street as a teenager, Tanya shared that life was extremely challenging but now sees her experiences as the foundation for who she is and she’s grateful for these experiences and lessons. None of us would be where we are without the experiences of the past.
We are all here to be the greatest version of ourselves!
Use everything you’re learning to support others.
Learning and teaching are a life cycle.
Top Takeaways From The Episode:
- Our lived experiences shape our future selves.
- Tanya would have to follow her mom and stepdad or risk being forced into another dangerous situation.
- At the end of the day, everything works out the way it’s supposed to.
- If my belief is that I can do it, then my reality is that I can do it.
- Stay focused on “right now” that’s what you have – right now.
- Always follow your intuition – it’s got your back.
- Don’t take the same route twice – try something new, and see what you can discover.
- I co-created a lot of negative energy, I participated in it.
- Be careful what you ask for – you may just get it.
- Wealth is not about money – it’s about abundance. EMBRACE IT!
- Don’t save celebration for the big things – celebrate often.
- We never know what others are experiencing. Don’t make assumptions or judgments.
- CHARITY: Support your local food bank. They save lives.
If you’ve been inspired, touched, entertained or motivated by this or any of Heather Vickery’s content you can “say thanks” by buying her a virtual coffee!
Follow us on Instagram and connect with our host, Heather Vickery here.
ORDER YOUR COPY OF F*CK FEARLESS – MAKING THE BRAVE LEAP TODAY, Click Here!
Order your Create Brave Manifestation Card Decks here.
Check out The Brave Files Book Collection here!
Share your feedback by emailing [email protected]