The truth is that change begins with dissatisfaction. The stage is set when you have the courage to answer tough questions like these – signaling your willingness to embrace a new understanding of yourself, your goals, and the specific actions that will move you forward. It’s an exciting place to be. And I’m ready to help you take the next step.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you feel enlivened, successful and engaged at work, yet find you have nothing left at the end of the day for yourself or your family?
- Do you feel enriched and satisfied by family time, but resentful of the hours you spend on the job?
- Do you feel you give less than your best to both work and family because they compete so fiercely for your time and energy?
- Have you had a dream or goal for a long time, yet you never seem to take the actual steps to make it happen? Have the years slipped by somehow, leaving you no closer to your dream?
- Do you have a business idea or a specific talent, but think that your life circumstances, personality, appearance, upbringing or past track record are keeping you from developing it?
- Are you always busy, yet rarely feel you are truly productive?
- Do you feel you are constantly taking care of others in the workplace, at home, in your personal life, leaving you no time or energy left to take care of yourself?
- Do you struggle in communicating your wants, needs and ideas to others? Do you notice repeating patterns in relationship conflicts or workplace problems?
- Do you feel stuck, frustrated, attacked, self-sabotaging or bored at work or home?
- Have you finally reached success, achieved your dream or goal, yet feel it is anti- climactic – leaving you wondering, “Now what?”
If you answered “yes” even once, you’re in good company. This is where virtually ALL my clients have begun the essential work of moving beyond frustration, disappointment and guilt toward the lives they truly want.
You can do it, too!
- All sessions happen via phone. This saves us both time and ensures a relaxed, focused conversation. There’s no commuting – and no need to worry about what you’re wearing! Simply choose a private spot where you can enjoy a comfortable chat.
- 1:1 Sessions last 60 minutes. We will schedule a convenient time, preferably the same time each week, so that our check-ins are consistent and meaningful.
- The design of your coaching package depends on your needs and goals. After your free consultation, I’ll recommend a custom coaching program based on your unique objectives. We will discuss it in detail to make sure the overall plan works for you.
- Beyond our personal sessions, you will receive a wealth of free resources. I will give you the tools you need to achieve and measure your progress every day.
My Core Values
Vickery and Co. is committed to creating a culture that reflects the diversity of our clients. With that goal in mind, we understand, accept, and celebrate differences among people. We welcome everyone and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, age, religion, physical ability, sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender. Here are the principles I apply in every aspect of my coaching practice and my own life. I share them here to offer you an inside look at the way I work with all my clients.
In all things and at all times, I approach life and business as my most authentic self. I ask you to take me as I am because I have no other way of being. No one is perfect — and I accept you (and myself) as you are!
I believe in building a community rooted in connection and support. I love being in conversation, lifting people up and spreading joy. I welcome connection in every capacity and am grateful for the gifts that connection brings into my life.
I do not believe in being fearless. Instead, I believe that facing our fears gives us the opportunity to be brave, which is priceless. I seek opportunities to push my boundaries and choose bravely in every possible situation. Everything you really want is just on the other side of uncomfortable, I promise.
I am grateful for everything I have — and everything I don’t have. I spend time each day sitting with gratitude to remind myself of my blessings. I am grateful for the big things and the tiny ones and I am grateful for you.
I am committed to creating a culture that reflects the diversity of my clients. I understand, accept, and celebrate differences among people. I welcome everyone and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, age, religion, physical ability, sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender.
Life is so much richer when we spend time laughing! My approach includes a little humor, which comes naturally when we are telling our truths. Allow yourself to feel light; it so often lifts the burdens we feel in everyday life.
I help clients to feel empowered in every aspect of their life and business by enabling them to approach things from a position of power. There is always a way to shift your actions and mindset to change the way you “are” in a situation. There is always a path to empowerment.
I am a truth teller and a straight shooter. I don’t sugarcoat things but approach all situations from a gentle place of honesty.
I believe in the power and strength of celebration. In my house, we celebrate as much and often as possible. In business, I believe in celebrating all successes, large or small. With each celebration, our excitement and motivation grows, leading to even more success.